A busy week

Friday, April 2, 2010 1:27 PM Posted by Hikari Studio


The past week has kept me quite busy with several shoots and projects that I really haven't had a chance to put up much of an update. I spent the past weekend doing 4 different shoots on Saturday and Sunday and then some time sensitive editing during the week.

Fashion week here in Edmonton kicked off finally. I'll be spending the entire week there shooting each night as one of the official photographers.

Other than that I've got a number of projects with different models and designers through out the month of April as well as an Engagement shoot in 2 weeks. Looking forward to all of it.

Anywho, one of the shoots this past weekend was for a personal project I have been wanting to try for a while now. It was essentially a night and day theme for 2 Japanese models I was using. One shot of them was in traditional swordsmanship related attire while the second was in modern day business clothes. I will put them together and photoshop them so the same person in different outfits is standing back to back when I get some free time.

In the meantime here are a few shots off camera from the shoot, light set up included:




1 Response to "A busy week"

  1. DarkByke Says:

    Great blog. I am glad you enjoy the new camera. It's true, make the best of the equipment in your hands, but sometimes its better to have the best :)

    Great photos, you're an inspiration to many.

Post a Comment